Monday, April 1, 2013

Are you S-t-r-e-t-c-h-i-n-g?


I know you haven't heard from me in a while. I've been in this amazing, crazy place of 'not knowing'. Do you know that place? The place where your heart is asking Where am I meant to be putting my attention? What's calling my name that's new, innovative, creative?

I settled into the silence because my spirit knew absolutely there was something new I was meant to create. Out-of-the-box, fun, yea, maybe even a little wacky. And when the inspiration finally began to take shape, I had to stretch, and I mean really s-t-r-e-t-c-h outside of my comfort zone. And man, that isn't always so easy. To put your full-out, loving attention on something you have zero idea will be any good...and you do it anyway. That's stretching.

 It started with a decision. If I wanted to make an impact in a powerful way, I had to be willing to go beyond what was comfortable, to put myself out there and be seen. I want to say be seen naked but you do know that's metaphorical, right!!

So keep an eye open because I will be sharing in the coming days the first of my new, inspirational, creative videos.

Isn't it time for you to s-t-r-e-t-ch?

No comments: