Monday, June 6, 2011

Making a New Agreement With Money


Such an amazing time at The Four Agreements Networking Event Friday, with great connections and conversation around old agreements we have bought into that clog up our flow of success. Maybe it looks like this for you...I'm not enough; it's just a matter of time until people see I don't know enough. We convince ourselves that it's truth...and it's not truth.

I see it every day around money. You may not even know you have this agreement, but does something like this sound familiar?
I want more money, but not too much. I don't want to be one of 'them'.
I can't have money and still be a spiritual, good person.


It's time to make a NEW agreement! Join me for my 3 part teleseries

Making a New Agreement With Money
Mondays, June 20, 27 & July 11

12:00-1:15 p.m. PST


Say YES and register HERE now.

No comments: